Beatles_cometogether.ogg (Ogg Vorbis sound file, length 25 s, 60 kbps)
- Artist: The Beatles
- Songwriters: Lennon/McCartney
- Producer: George Martin
- Format: Ogg Vorbis, quality 0 (64 kbit/s)
- Length: 24 seconds (10% of original 4:18)
- Copyright: EMI
Rationale of fair use for audio sample
This is a sound sample from a commercial recording. Its inclusion here is claimed as fair use because:
- It illustrates an educational article specifically about the song from which this sample was taken.
- It is a sample of less than 30 seconds and no more than 10% of the original recording, and could not be used as a substitute for the original commercial recording or to recreate the original recording.
- It is of a lower quality than the commercially available digital versions of the original recording.
- It is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted sample of comparable educational value.
- This sample will not affect the value of the original work or limit the copyright holder's rights or ability to distribute the original recording.
The use of the excerpt is in good faith, and its inclusion enhances the quality of the article "Come Together" without reducing the commercial value of the recording from which it was drawn.
|This is a sound sample from a song, movie, sound effect, or other audio recording that is currently copyrighted. The copyright for it may be owned by the company who made it or the author. For a song, it may also be owned by the person(s) who performed it. It is believed that the use of this work qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law when used on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the U.S. by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, where:
A more detailed fair use rationale should be provided by the user who uploaded this sample.
Any other uses of this sample, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. If you are the copyright holder of this sample and you feel that its use here does not fall under "fair use", please see Wikipedia:Copyright problems for information on how to proceed.
To the uploader: If this is a free, non-copyrighted audio recording, please post it to Wikimedia Commons instead. Fair use
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:50, 26 March 2005||25 s (184 KB)||Lee Daniel Crocker||Short ogg sample of Beatles' "Come Together"|
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status
|Completed 03:12, 25 December 2017||2.0 s|