Wikipedia:Meetup/Seattle quiz/Page 2
Which of the following phrases is not the title of a Wikipedia article? Choose one. (5 points)
- All your base are belong to us
- Boxers or briefs?
- England expects that every man will do his duty
- It depends what the definition of is is...
- Let's get ready to rumble!
- What would Jesus do?
How many pages of "Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense" does Wikipedia currently have? (5 points)
The Name Game
In this list you will find the real names and user names of five Wikipedians, along with a "nickname" they have used for their signature. Use them to fill out the chart below.
- (1 point for each name you get in the right column, 5 points for each row matched up correctly; total of 40 points possible)
- Alex Plank
- Charles Podles
- Florence Devouard
- John Kerry + John Edwards 2004
- Jim Duffy
- No-One Jones
- Smerdis of Tlön
- Steve Gustafson
|Real name||User name||Signature|
Where's the Article?
On the left is the American spelling; on the right is the British spelling. But where will you actually find each of these articles? (1 point each)
The quiz ends here. To see how you did, check out the answers.